Who we are ?
Created in 1964, our company, specialized in the manufacture of pastry products, is located in Gémenos in the Aix-en-Provence region. Michel Bohé, its manager since 2004, has been able to breathe new life into this SME, which is now focused on creativity and a passion for gastronomy.
La Cigale Dorée, under its brands La Cigale and Biscuitier Créateur, creates and manufactures pastry specialities for the GMS and RHF pastry laboratories, wholesale distributors and industry.
Thanks to our industrial tool and our know-how, we develop products according to our customers’ specifications.
Every year, we invest in our production equipment in order to combine performance with French pastry traditions. Our factory has 6 production lines and produces for example 15000 savarins per hour.
With more than 55 years of experience and innovation in the field of ready-to-fill products, we are committed to developing a range of products designed to simplify and facilitate the job of pastry professionals.
Our tailor-made solutions
La Cigale Dorée is a supplier of pastry solutions.
We support our customers in the development of their new products thanks to our high-performance industrial tool, our experience and the passion that drives our teams.
The search for quality raw materials combined with our artisanal and industrial know-how for more than 50 years allows us to offer products that meet the constraints and concerns of our professional customers.
Our quality charter
- Improve the economic management of the company by setting up efficient and adapted production tools allowing respect for the characteristics of the products in quality, and customer specifications.
- Invest in research and development to develop new projects.
- Food safety : high-performance quality system, HACCP control, computerized traceability, compliance with regulations, staff training.
- Environment & sustainable development : limit the impact on the environment by selective waste sorting and investment in more respectful machines.
- Social : Assess occupational risks and implement actions to improve employees’ working lives.